Re: PARTS NEEDED TR-6

To: CLGREGORRY@aol.com
Subject: Re: PARTS NEEDED TR-6
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 15:18:38 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
CLGREGGORRY@aol.com wrote
<By the way, has anyone had any experience in shipping a car by truck. I
bought one in the St Louis Mo area and need to get it to Utah. Any thoughts
would be helpful. >

Cecil, shipping is easy.  I used a car transporter company which I found in
the yellow pages to ship from the Boston area to New Mexico.  Took the car to
their yard in MA and they put it on the transporter.  I met the truck in a
parking lot off the interstate in NM and drove it home.  No damage - just a
bit dirty.
  Seems to me the car needs to be in running condition and you should shop
around for the best price (if I remember it was a few hundred bucks in '91).
 The transporter had numerous cars on it including used Mercedes and
 Porsches which were going to the West Coast.  So they dropped mine off on
the way. If I can be of further help, give me a shout.
Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L