Good British Classified sites

To: stuartb@voicenet.com
Subject: Good British Classified sites
From: Jack Brooks <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 07:52:39 -0500
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Stuart,

The best sites I found for British car listing are as follows:

                Special Car Journal             http://www.specialcar.com
                Vintage Triumph Register        http://www.vtr.org.vtr.html

I found lots of cars listed on each site and right now your sounds like it
is priced to sell, so it would stack up well against the others.  As I
mentioned in the earlier E-Mail, I founed mine in Hemmings.

Gool luck seling your car.  Unfortunately, fate could have saved us both a
little grief if you lived a little closer and I found out about your car a
little sooner.

I forgot to thank you for your ???? semi-serious guidance about knowing the
TR3 steering box need lube when it stops dripping on the garage floor.  Mine
must need lube as the only drip I have (today) is the crancase vent tube.
Have there been any long term results known of using grease in the TR3
steering box. That sounds like a good idea.

All E-Mail to JIBrooks@Juno.com, Please.

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, NJ
1960 TR3-A, TS61032L