Re: TR6 "J" Type Overdrive

To: Mike Brinker <mbrinker@rust.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 "J" Type Overdrive
From: "Doug Mitchell" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 08:02:25 -0500 "TR6 "J" Type Overdrive" (Nov 28, 2:59pm)
> Subject: TR6 "J" Type Overdrive
> I am interested in purchasing a "J" Type overdrive for my 74 TR6.  I
> would prefer one that is in good order.  If you know someone, or have
> one you are willing to part with, please let me know.  I live in
> Michigan and would be willing to work out arrangements to pick up unit.
>
> Thanks............Mike Brinker  S.E. Michigan  74 TR6
>-- End of excerpt from Mike Brinker

Mike,

You might contact Don Ensley at English Motors in Mt Clemens, he may
not have a trans, but he should be able to point you to one. The other
source would be TS Imported Automotive in Pandora, Ohio. (I so hate
using four letter words).

Don's number is: (810)786-1187
TS Imported is at: (800)543-6648

Doug Mitchell