RE: O/D Mount

To: ericst@MICROSOFT.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: O/D Mount
From: "Richard Ceraldi-ERC004" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 17:01:35 -0600
X400-mts-identifier: [ /P=MOT/A=MOT/C=US/ ; m\il02n\961125170135a ]
Try John Kipping. See info below:
PARTS SOURCES UK
John Kipping Triumph Spares
(Herald, Vitesse, Spitfire, GT6) - Free Catalogue
Parrots Grove,
421 Aldermans Green Road
Coventry,
CV2 1NP

Phone (01203) 645333
Fax   (01203) 645030
>From the US,  011-441-203-645333

They seem pretty helpful and know gearboxes !
Good luck,
* Richard Ceraldi                  Check it out!

* 71 GT6 MKIII KF166L         http://www.exact.com/~gt6mk3/
* Austin, TX                         e-mail erc004@email.mot.com