Grill badge vendor - in Canada!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Grill badge vendor - in Canada!
From: "Michael Bayrock" <michael_bayrock@bctinet.bctransit.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 20:18:29 -0800
Encoding: 33 Text
     Good evening, all.

     The B.C. Triumph Registry club (of whom I am a member) had grill
     badges and lapel pins made up by a shop in North Vancouver.  The grill
     badges are *heavy* solid metal with hand painted enamel fronts.  They
     are about 3 or 3.5 inches in diameter, and about 3/16" thick.  The
     club was selling them for $20 CDN (and not losing money on the deal).

     I'd provide better dimensions of the badge, but I'm at home and it's
     at work.  If anyone's interested, I will measure the badge tomorrow
     and post the results.

     The lapel pin is a copy of the grill badge logo.  It is 7/8" in
     diameter, and 1/16" thick.  It is also hand painted enamel (3 colours)
     and the club was selling these at $5.00 each.  (I liked it so much, I
     bought two!).

     I don't know what lead time they require to complete orders, not what
     their minimum order is.  I can vouch for the quality of their product.

     The shop is:

        Vulcan Enterprises
        829 West 1st Street
        North Vancouver, B.C.  V7P 1A4