RE: 73 TR6 Suspension rebush

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 73 TR6 Suspension rebush
From: Kevin Andrews <kevina@wolverine.emji.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 23:50:26 -0500
John,
 Poly is the way to go. Rubber will rot after a period of time if you don't use
it
 as a daily driver.I put poly in my 250 and it really makes a differance in the
 stiffness in the car. I like the feel of the car with the poly bushings.The
rack
 I used aluminum blocks and wished I put poly instead. You get to much
 road vibration through the steering wheel.Hope this helps on your decision.

Kevin Andrews
Siler City,NC
TR-250(CD7766L)