Re: Body dolly, was Resto. Seq.

To: <JimBPPS@aol.com>, <JoeSimcoe@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Body dolly, was Resto. Seq.
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 19:45:55 -0600
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sorry for jumping in here.  I had the local welding shop build one.
Basically, it's two oversized engine stands facing each other with a 2"
channel steel "frame" connecting the engine stands.  It was about $300 US
and worth every penny.  Not only can you move the body around easy, but you
can also rotate in 360 degrees.  Makes getting to the odd angles much
easier.  Get back if you would like some drawings.

Ken Gano
kengano@advant.com
TR3A TS57756 (in pieces)