TR6 front bumper...again...pre-74?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 front bumper...again...pre-74?
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 19:40:29 -0600
My search for a '74 TR6 bumper is not really coming along - basically
because if I want the overriders, and mounted with the turn-signals above
the bumper, '74 is the only way to go :-(.  So....next best alternative
would be a pre-74 bumper (without the boobs), since these supposedly mounts
the same way - and looks cool. So, if you have a front bumper laying around,
or now of somebody who does, please drop me a line - I would love to get my
hands on one of these for a reasonble price...

Thanks,

Michael

GT6 Mk. 2 1969 (Red w/1972 GT6 engine - and black targa-top) - FOR SALE
GT6 Mk. 3 1971 (White - w/TR250 engine) - FOR SALE
- check this out: http://wwwvms.utexas.edu/~ngaard/GT6MAIN.html for details
TR6 1974 - undefined red color - and my latest project