Halogens - was (Re: TR8 Questions)

To: bill <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Subject: Halogens - was (Re: TR8 Questions)
From: Steve Benelisha <steveb@verity.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 08:18:31 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On that subject, I just installed a pair of Hella halogen lamps
on my TR6. I had never seen this model before but they cost $40
each and they are DOT approved. The packaging was definetly aimed
at the mass market. The lens is flat with a distinctive pattern.
They came with H2B bulbs.

I'll have to give them a try when the rain stops.

-Steve