Triple Strombergs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triple Strombergs
From: bill <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 00:19:22 -0800
I have seen triple Strombergs up close and personal.  Mounted to a late
(75 or 76) TR6;  ran extremely well.  I haven't driven it; it is owned
by a fellow here in Greensboro.  From what I understand it is nearly as
powerful as Webers.  But I don't really know.  The owner did say it was
a pretty straight forward installation without all the jetting hassels of
the Webers.

BTW, later TR6 overdrives, "J" types only work on 3rd & 4th.  But they
can be made to work on 2nd with a little effort.

Bill Wood
Greensboro, N.C.
1973 TR6 CF8796UO   the O stands for Overdrive!