Re: TR6 Purchase

To: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <dynamic@pbgi.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Purchase
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 01:10:22 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On Sun, 1 Dec 1996, Pete & Aprille Chadwell wrote:

> Tom:

(snip)
> the summer of 1990 between the middle of June and the middle of August I
> logged approx. 8000 miles on my TR, and all I did during that time was
> change the oil, and maybe the air cleaners!  I used it for (short) fly
> fishing trips very frequently, and never worried about anything.  Be

I'm confused - did you use it fly to fishing trips...
            or did you use it on the fishing trips
                                     :-> hmmm  a flying amphibious TR6
Interesting,  very interesting....

later...
| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator               INTERNET:musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\          '58 TR3A  -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/         /