Re: NOS TR6 hardtops from Moss Europe?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Subject: Re: NOS TR6 hardtops from Moss Europe?
From: "Vito Pacione" <classic@m2.interserv.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 11:22:28 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <classic@m2.interserv.com>
> Date:          Fri, 29 Nov 1996 12:17:22 -0600
> From:          Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
> Subject:       NOS TR6 hardtops from Moss Europe?
> To:            triumphs@autox.team.net

> Dear fellow scions,
>
> In the middle of stuffing myself with turkey, I suddenly realized that I had
> not followed up on the thread a while ago about the NOS TR6 hardtops,
> available through Moss Europe. Anybody ever contact them about it?

I did contact them and I got a quote of 75 pounds for the shell. The
problem was that it was another one hundred fifty pounds for
shipping. And you had to pick it up at the dock yourself.

I doubled the pounds to get an approximate dollar value and it comes
to about 400-450 to get the shell. I thought it was too much and
passed on it.