British Car Models

To: healeys@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Models
From: kedwards@norfolk.infi.net (Keith A. Edwards)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 18:44:23 -0500 (EST)
The question frequently comes up regarding sources for quality models of our
LBCs.  I know nothing about Exotic Car Models, but check out their web site:

http://www.exoticarmodel.com/

I have just seen their paper catalog, and could find no Healeys.  However,
an automated search on their web site produced 6 matches, all made by
Vitesse, and $22.99 each in 1/43 scale.

8 Triumph matches were found.  From the paper catalog, they have the first
models _I_ have seen with detail down to real carpet.  1/18 scale, I
believe.  However, I doubt I am ready to spend $59 US for a model, but that
is not to say they might not be worth that.  Looked excellent.

Has anyone had good or bad experiences with this company?

Just wanted to pass this along.

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
kedwards@norfolk.infi.net
2 '62 TR3Bs
2 '67 TR4As
1 '54 Austin-Healey 100-4
1 '54 Austin Princess Vanden Plas limo (still For Sale)
+ 3 British parts cars
various LBC model cars, including 2 Barbie Healeys