Re: TR6 axle shafts

To: Chad and Christy Stretz <ccfarm@tranquility.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 axle shafts
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 1996 11:36:23 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Chad and Christy Stretz wrote:

> Thanks to everyone for the info regarding TR axle shafts.  I would
> definitley be interested in the English CV replacements if the price was
> right.  I understand they are advertised in Triumph World magazine.
> I've not seen this mag in Missouri.  Anybody know where to get it?  In
> the meantime, I'll go get some nice thick grease.

If these are the ones made by SNG, then I have corresponded with
them via email to find out pricing.   I decided that they were a little
pricey, but may be worth the cost if one needed to replace their
complete set of shafts, u-joints, and hubs:

--
Kenneth B. Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@sanders.com
Sanders, PTP2-A001          |