Re: Car Models (Rich Keniston)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Models (Rich Keniston)
From: Creigtrium@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 12:01:51 -0500
Rich,

I replied to your personal address, but AOL returned
it to me undeliverable.  So I'm sending this through
the list.  My apologies to others on the list, but I didn't
have any other way to contact Rich.

Thanks for the Spitfire model info.  EWA has one; I think
it is by Soligo.  If the one you are talking about is different,
I would interested!  I would appreciate it if you could send
me some information on how to find  the Vittesse.

The Caterham 7 sounds like it would be beyond my normal
buying price for models.  It sounds really neat though!

Thanks,
Creig Houghtaling
St. Louis, MO