LBCs in Cartoons

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: LBCs in Cartoons
From: "Kevin O'Driscoll" <ko3@columbia.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 15:06:25 -0500 (EST)
Friends,
I'm happy to say that the Cartoon Network is rebroadcasting old "Speed
Racer" episodes.  Has anyone else noticed the E-type Jaguar in the trailer
sequence?
        Lets face it, Speed is a great driver, he's modest and always
righteous, he's got a bitchin' car in the Mach5, his gal Trixie is as cute
as a button, he never gets speeding tickets, and he kicks the bad guy's
butts every episode. Whats more, my 3 1/2 year old son told me last night
that he thinks that "Speed Racer is the coolest!"  I couldn't agree more,
and Speed's kid brother (Sprite-l), who usually saves the day, is named
after an Austin Healey model.
Best Regards
-Kevin