Re: Auxiliary oil feeds - a side note

To: "Barry Schwartz" <Bschwartz@encad.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Auxiliary oil feeds - a side note
From: "Al Brenden" <albrendn@premier1.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 15:38:09 -0800
Back in the '50's and '60's, a overhead oiler kit for Chevy
sixes was available at any auto parts store. Ran about $5.00
in the '60's, if I remember right. It was a length of copper tubing
and a couple of brass fittings. Chevrolet was kind enough to have
a oil galley plug on the right side of the head. All you had to do was
pull the plug, screw in a brass fitting, connect the tubing to this
fitting,
run the line under the lip of the valve cover and hook it to the
rocker arm shaft standoff.

Al Brenden
albrendn@premier1.net