Vandalized Spit, Pt 3

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Vandalized Spit, Pt 3
From: "Paul Souza" <psouza@skyserv4.med.osd.mil>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 15:43:02 -0500
Fellow Scions,

Well, we finally received a check to have the work done on the Spitfire, the
total came to $2530.00 in damage.  About $1000 more than I expected (I keep
forgetting to include labor.....since usually it's mine...).  This was only $60
less than the estimate from the shop.  I gave them the go ahead for the body
work and paint.

Now here's the problem.  I need the glass from the driver's door for a '68 Mark
3 Spitfire.  I have two shops in the area (Motorhead and Mountjoys, for those
in
the DC area) looking, but thought I'd give the list a shot.  Anyone know where
else to obtain one?

Additionally, I'm still looking for seats from a 1500, if anyone knows of any.
They don't have to be in fantastic shape, just preferably tan, with working
hardware.  In the meantime, I'm going to see what I can do to fix/recover the
seats I currently have........

Ahhh, the adventure begins....again.....

Paul

--
Paul Marcello Souza     Internet : psouza@skyserv4.med.osd.mil
EDS-D/SIDDOMS           Phone    : 703-824-4167