Re: Exclusinon of AOL Users

To: mjb@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Exclusinon of AOL Users
From: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 21:01:58 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dear Mark,

   I understand that you have decided to exclude AOL users from receiving
real time posting on the Triumph Team.net list - and to relegate them to
receiving only digest versions of the list.

   Art Kelly has all ready voiced his strong opinion against this, and I wish
to voice mine in opposition also.

   I have been a very active participant on this list for quite a while,
however I will not go to the bother of answering posts if I have to do so via
the digest version of the list.  I find AOL very user friendly in answering
e-mail - however it is too cumbersome to do so from the digest for reasons
that Art explained and that I will not go into again.

   When you sent out a cry for help in funding a new server through the fat
chance garage, I was quick to answer your call, please return the favor at
this time and reverse your decision to exclude me from participating in this
list.

   I would hate to give it up, but will have to if you do not change your
mind.

Yours truly,

JoeSimcoe