Weather...no lbc content

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Weather...no lbc content
From: Nickbk@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 21:19:45 -0500
I was not dressed for this, and it was getting worse. I could see my breath
and the ice was unrelenting. My bare arms were getting cold, and I had to
keep looking at the screwdriver in my right hand to see if my cold numb
fingers were still holding it. This was more serious than I thought, I had to
get this job done before certain parts of my anatomy froze! This was not the
way they told me it would be. This was supposed to be GE's best frost free
refrigerator...

Not to make light of a nasty situation, I hope everyone in the North Eastern
part of the US is ok. I keep hearing reports of major snow and cold, that
coupled with tonights lite traffic on the list makes me wonder if all is well
there. Let us know how things are (as if we could do anything about it except
commiserate). Hopefully there will be stories of lbc's coming to the rescue
of Timmy and his mom, or of a Riley 1.5 drop head coupe with a compound plow
forging the way, and...well... maybe not.

Yes, I do have to get out more often
               Nick in Nor Cal