TR7 Steel Wheels For Jamie Palmer

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR7 Steel Wheels For Jamie Palmer
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 12:28:52 -0500
Sorry for clogging up you in-baskets folks, but...

Hey Jamie, cris.com keeps refusing my email.  Here's a message I sent last
week:

Jamie,

I saw on a prior post that you were looking for TR7 wheels.  I tried to send
email, but it got bounced back (cris.com down for three days...).   I'm
putting alloys on our '79, so the steel wheels will be available.  My mom
lives in Gastonia, and will be coming up here for the holidays, so I might
be able to talk her into taking the wheels back.

Interested?

Bruce Clough
cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil