Re: What oh what is an LBC

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@scruznet.com>
Subject: Re: What oh what is an LBC
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 12:33:47 -0500
Cc: john gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>, triumphs@autox.team.net
TeriAnn Wakeman wrote:

> At 11:33 AM 12/11/96 -0500, Ken Streeter wrote:

> >For the term "LBC", I think I coined this acronym, way back
> >in the summer of 1989,
> >--ken

> Ken, I think we were using it on the list long before the summer of '89.
> I left HP in spring of '89 and LBC had been in use for some time before I
> left HP. It was there before Shipfitters disease was coined to describe my
> rebuild of the Once and Future TR3.  You may have coined the term, but I
> think it was more like late '86 or earlish '87

You may very well be right on this.  The oldest mail messages I
still have on line (from late summer '89) use the term as if
it is already commonplace.  I know I used to have a message
explaining the acronym, from the first usage I could recollect,
but I can't find it anywhere, and have changed accounts about
five times since then...

--ken

--
Kenneth B. Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@sanders.com