TR3 in Ace Calendar

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 in Ace Calendar
From: Loran berg <lbstudio@airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 96 19:56:01 0600
Anybody see the 1997 ACE hardware calendar that they have for free in
the stores? There's a huge front view photo of a TR3 being washed by a
young couple for the month of August. Nice.

Also for those northerners complaining about their cold....I had my tr3
out yesterday.it was 80. and for some reason my 3 never seems to run as
good as it does when its december 12th and 80. Maybe it has something to
do with the weather up north.....Go figure. Ya all come down and visit
us here in Dallas. It looks like my tr3 is smiling again, (she must know
its over 72 again today.) Gotta Go!