Re: MJB/AOL

To: Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Gary Morrow <morrow@saber.udayton.edu>
Subject: Re: MJB/AOL
From: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 96 09:49:08 EST
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
*** Resending note of 12/13/96 07:47

On Fri, 13 Dec 1996, jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall) wrote:

>>"......the world contains ungrateful, loudmouth, immature, whining idiots."
>>Gary W. Morrow (not via AOL)
>
>Okay, I'm guessing this is a mistake, you didn't really mean to send about
>20 of these da*n things. That's cool, no one can blame for something that's
>a mistake.
>
>On the other hand, if you're one of those little, immature, self-righteous,

<edited for Brevity>

>1) Have I made my point?
>2) Anyone on the list think I've gone overboard?

No Jeff, I would have posted a MUCH stronger response. In fact I think it
would be appropriate for Mark to yank this guy's ticket, but Mark's such a
nice guy he'll probably just put in a screen to protect *us* and let this
guy keep on posting.

I know what *I'm* going to do when I see that address on a post in the
future.

Regards all
Rik
Rik Schlierer                           "Triumph over adversity"
LucaSpeed? Motorsports                   with apologies to the Triumph
rgs03@health.state.ny.us                 advertising people.