Re: AOL'ers need a supplemental E-Mail account?

To: jibrooks@juno.com
Subject: Re: AOL'ers need a supplemental E-Mail account?
From: andertonm@juno.com (Mark R. Anderton)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 21:08:01 EST
Cc: CMaster808@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
On Wed, 11 Dec 1996 21:44:47 EST jibrooks@juno.com (Jack I Brooks)
writes:
>Chet,
>
>You may want to check out Juno.  It is free E-mail.  Only  two
>inconvieniences are that you cannot receive attachements and file size
>is limited to 64,000 K.  I keep one Juno account for the list and a

I recently started using Juno and it seems to work fine.  You don't need
an Internet provider, because they give you a local number to hook up on
and download and upload your mail.  They got a little overloaded on the
weekend after Thanksgiving and it was hard to make a connection for a
while, but other than that, I have no complaints.  The price is right.
Mark Anderton

1972 Triumph TR6 (daily driver)
1984 Jaguar XJ6 (2 ea - some people never learn)
1966 Morris Minor (everything a car should be)
1971 Land Rover
1967 Daimler V8 Saloon
1958 Velocette MSS (500cc single)