Service Notes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Service Notes
From: "Brent Martin" <b_martin@lifesci.lscf.ucsb.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 15:22:22 -0700 (PDT)
The Triumph 2000/2500/2.5 register has now collected their wisdom
into a over one inch thick binder called:

    Triumph 2000/2500/2.5 Service Notes

The Service Notes is not a repair handbook, it is obviously intended
as a companion.

The book contains reprints of articles of technical interest from
'Six Appeal' in the period 1981 to 1992. The articles are collected in
appropriate groups, sections, and chapters, and are beatifully
presented - not photocopies of the originals. The binding and paginating
is made to allow easy future updates.

Although mainly intended for the 2000 owner, many articles are of more
general nature, being of interest to most enthusiasts.
Additionally, the 2000 shares the engine, transmission, and
suspension with many other Triumphs.

The Service Notes are available from:

    The Triumph 2000/2500/2.5 Register
    c/o Alan Crussell,
    10 Gables Close,
    Chalfont St. Peter,
    Bucks. SL9 0PR,
    England

    Email: 100641.62@compuserve.com

The cost is GBP 23.00 including postage and packing for UK, slightly
more elsewhere. I understand that payment by VISA is possible.

I have a copy myself, and can really recommend it.

Egil

PS: The August issue of the 'Six Appeal Digest' is now ready.

--
Email: egilk@oslonett.no  Voice: +47 22523641/92022780 Fax: +47 22525899
Snail: Egil Kvaleberg, Husebybakken 14A, 0379 Oslo, Norway

* Brent Martin, DVM, ACLAM                                           *
* Director of Animal Resources                                       *
* Central Vivarium             E-Mail  b_martin@lifesci.lscf.ucsb.edu*
* University of California     Office Phone       (805) 893-2333     *
                           *
* Santa Barbara, CA  93106     FAX                (805) 893-2005     *