TR4/TR4A parts for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4/TR4A parts for sale
From: acrane@crosslink.net (Alan Crane)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 18:48:32 -0500
A neighbor of mine has a bunch of TR4 and or TR4A parts that he inherited.
He would like to sell them to clear space in his garage.  In fact, he has
threatened to dump them unless I find them a good home.  Parts are in
Bethesda, Maryland.  I can describe them in more detail to anyone
interested.  e-mail me directly (not the whole crowd please) or call me at
301-656-5871.  Free delivery withon 0.1 miles.  Will discuss shipping if
necessary and reasonably easy.

Windshield frame and glass;
2 doors with glass and hardware;
2 rear fenders (superficial rust and a spot of bondo showing, but no obvious
problems);
trunk lid with hinges (superficial rust);
rigid rear axle complete except for brake drums;
flywheel;
camshaft;
rocker arm;
dash support yoke;
2 rear springs with spacers and front brackets;
set of wire wheels with components;
gas tank;
miscellaneous small parts.

Plus a block complete with all inside components from a 1971 MGB.  Thanks to
the several people who helped with its identification.

Alan Crane