Floorpanel Replacement

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Floorpanel Replacement
From: Kenneth Brown <kbrown@trmx3.dot.ca.gov>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 16:10:58 -0800
Happy Holidays to All

Just received new floor panels from Dick Burger. Removed all the mounting bolts
with no problems and am ready to precede. Now can anyone on the list explain
how the floor panel are connected to the sill     (are they welded or bolted)
and if they are easily removed. I looked at the TR 6 Restoration Guide with not
much success. Is this a job for a DIY mechanic or should I leave it up to the
professionals (Any recommendations for a body shop familiar with TRs in San
Francisco Bay Area, preferable North Bay)

Thanks in advance, Once again happy holidays
Ken
TR 250  since 1980, trying to finish/fix a half arse job I stated 6 years ago