Triumph Tune/Moss Europe

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Tune/Moss Europe
From: "Charles W. Gall" <cwgall@aloha.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 21:34:34 -1000 (HST)
Triumph Tune is some kind of division of Moss Europe.  They are located just
outside of London in Richmond.  Their number is 0181-948-6464, fax
0181-940-9268  22-28 Manor road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1YB.  the main guy
for triumph tune is named Terry Hurrel.  He has been modifying Triumphs for
a long time and I think his dad was founder/owner of SAH which made racing
parts for triumphs in the sixties and seventies.

        I will vouch for Triumph Tune any time.  I visited them in March of
this year and ordered a bunch of stuff for the GT6, including the 290 degree
cam.  when the order came the cam was broken - it had snapped in half.  I
called them and told them what had happened.  They said "well then sir,
we'll have to send you another one then won't we". No hassels, no need to
save the broken part just concern that I was done right.   I got the
replacement cam three days later via DHL to Hawaii.