manual

To: suhring@lancnews.infi.net
Subject: manual
From: rgb@exact.com
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 08:49:28 1996
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I hate to be negative about the Haynes manual, but it has
a number of errors, appears to be based on a early TR6 with
little reference to what the differences are and has some
basically incorrect drawings, etc.  I likely have 3 of these,
for sell at the low price of $100 apiece... (you guys did
want them, correct?)

The manual of choice for the TR6 is

The Complete Official Triumph TR6 & TR250 1967-1976
by Robert Bentley
1000 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138
800.423.4595

Bentley stock number X119
copyright 1978

608 pages, 987 illustrations, 8.5 by 11 in.
ISBN 0-8376-0108-8

There is an earlier version through '75 which doesn't have
the '75-'76 U.S. cars, this one has all of them plus the
usual incorrect set of wiring diagrams...

Roger

--
Roger G. Bolick, rgb@exact.com, (512) 794-9567, FAX 345-2879