Re: manual

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: manual
From: dynamic@pbgi.com (Pete & Aprille Chadwell)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 20:46:57 -0800 (PST)
Roger and all:

I DON'T hate to be negative about the Haynes manual for the TR6!!  It is
nearly worthless!  I too found many, many errors, including the ones Roger
mentioned, of course.  I find the illustrations in the Bentley manual to be
much easier to interpret than the photos in the Haynes.  I bought my
Bentley manual out of desperation when I was trying to rebuild my gearbox.
(it was my first ever)  I wasn't able to do it by the Haynes manual, so I
bit the bullet and sprung for the good one!!  You guys with the Haynes
manuals really should consider making your life easier!

Pete Chadwell

1973 TR6