AOL in the toilet

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: AOL in the toilet
From: Bob Kramer <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 96 08:09:23 -0800
----------
From:   rgk@flash.net
Sent:   Saturday, December 21, 1996 8:13 AM
To:     Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject:        New Email address

"To my old headmaster, and to anyone who cares"

Sorry to bomb the list , but I never set up an address book. I've decided to
save money and drop AOL.  I have signed up with FLASHNET. $99.99 per year,
$30.00 set up fee and 30 day free trial. Beats AOL's $240.00 per year, and I
can stay in everyones good graces.  So if you are looking for me or want to
send something to the Hill Country Triumph Club  in Austin Texas, change your
address book from

"hctcbob@aol.com" to:

"rgk@flash.net"

Bob in Austin
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6 x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage racer +parts cars x4