BOUNCE triumphs: Admin request

To: triumphs
Subject: BOUNCE triumphs: Admin request
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 12:03:25 -0700 (MST)

     Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 08:42:20 -0600
     From: Brian Borgsatede <Sbrborg@umslvma.umsl.edu>
     Subject: Re: Tools for Christmas

>  Jeff, It's nice to see that you got tools for Christmas.  After I
>bought my first car (1958 TR 3) my mom gave me a nice set of Craftsman
>tools, screwdrivers, ratchets, wrenches, allens etc all in a metal box.
>That was in 1968.I've still got the tools although I sold the TR 3
>(Ouch!, just kicked myself again).  Mom died two years ago and dad, less
>than a year ago but I still have the tools, use them on my TR-6 and
>treasure them even more now.
>
>Ron

Ron/Jeff,
I know the feeling.  My dad gave me my first set of wrenches for my 16th
Birthday.  I have a mictometer that my wife's grandmother gave me from when
she worked for Carter Carberator.  It was a good tool Christmas for me too,
and I will allways remember these gifts and who gave them to me.

Brian Borgsatede
sbrborg@umslvma.umsl.edu