Re: Herald questions/Hollander&Mitchell interchange manuals

To: "Andrew Mace" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, <VATAINC@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Herald questions/Hollander&Mitchell interchange manuals
From: "deers" <deers@som-uky.campus.mci.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 23:12:37 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I've got the manuals an they ARE JUNK. they are plum sorry on the English
cars. they don't even show any interchange between a 1500 spitfire engine
an a late MG Midget engine. oh on a herald it tells you a conv. wheel will
fit a coupe DUH!!!!!. I paid 65.00 for mine what a waste!!! you gave good
advice save your money, buy parts.
danny