Re: SAE homepage

Subject: Re: SAE homepage
From: Egil Kvaleberg <egilk@sn.no>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 05:34:31 GMT
Apparently-to: triumphs@autox.team.net
Newsgroups: mail.triumphs
On Sun, 29 Dec 1996, Bill Wood wrote:

> The Society of Automotive Engineers is at http://www.sae.org

And they welcome you with this:

        (c) 1996 Society of Automotive Engineers. All rights reserved.

              This site is optimized for Netscape 2.0 or later

And that is all. It they won't be bothered with talking to me, I sure
won't be bothered with them.

Egil
who would like to remind that the sole reason that the scions all can
communicate together is that we follow recognized *standards*. Standards
which various big corporations (the evil empire and Netscape Corp. to
name two) do all they can to destroy.
--
Email: egilk@sn.no  Voice: +47 22523641, 92022780 Fax: +47 22525899
Snail: Egil Kvaleberg, Husebybakken 14A, 0379 Oslo, Norway