Looking for some stuff(Spit)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for some stuff(Spit)
From: tomstory@slip.net (Tomstory)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 23:01:28 -0800
Hello all, I'm going through a divorce at the moment which is very strange
to me (I'm only 26), and you might ask "well what does this have to do with
LBC's?", it does. I have decided to keep my Spit MkII as my car, and my
wife is taking our VW Westfalia. However, I need some parts for it pretty
soon, some parts that go for quite a bit new and I was hoping some of you
might have some of them, which would help me out on my extremely limited
budget.

1.Clutch Slave Cylinder, for the 1500 series engine and tranny
2.Right angle drive for the tranny for the speedo
3.horn ring, the metal part inside the steering wheel
4.brake light switch on the brake pedal
5.heater control valve

I actually think that's it. If anyone has any of these items they "need" to
get rid of please let me know, and what you'd like for them. I have a 1970
GT6 project car if someone is interested also. I would let it go really for
next to nothing, maybe 150$. I'm located in SanFrancisco. Thanks alot.  Tom
Story
Tom S
112 7th Avenue
(415)668-0309

"So you're going to take us for a ride eh?"
"Yeah, come on"
"Well I don't have a sister!"
"That's ok we no gotta car!"