1997 Calendar

To: c.hartmann@ieee.org, schallert@pxa.parks.slu.edu, gle@dadent.wustl.edu, jhahn@umr.edu, jdf@marvin.ecc.cc.mo.us, j.herman@ieee.org, j.leonard@ieee.org, psm@wueel.wust, zobrist@umr.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net, engel@shiva.ee.siue.edu, leavene@sun1.ece.missouri.edu, alcassel@crl.com, rrk@ee.wustl.edu
Subject: 1997 Calendar
From: TR6Massey@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 12:48:25 -0500
Dear Sirs and/or Madams:

Welcome to 1997.  It is time to compile the calendar for the comming year.
 Remember, the best attended events are the ones with the most advance
notice.  If you know of any events or are planning to host any technical or
social meeting in the comming year  please forward the information to me, the
section Vice Chair.  I am the keeper of the calendar as published in the
Mighty Mho and getting the word out is the goal of the excercise.  We want to
inform and involve as many members-at-large as we can.

And a special note to the Technical Chapter Chairs - you are highly
encouraged to host at least two technical meetings this and every year.  If
you are considering hosting an event but you don't know exactly when or what,
send as much detail as you can.  It is important to get the public primed
even if they don't know exactly what it will be.  This is especially true for
events next fall.  Also, it will allow me to keep your feet to the fire to
follow through (heh, heh, heh)

Lets make this year a great year for the members of the St. Louis Section.

Dave Massey, Vice Chair St. Louis Section
d.massey@ieee.org