Re: NO LBC content software question

Subject: Re: NO LBC content software question
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 09:53:11 -0800
At 10:10 AM 1/1/97 -0600, Gano, Ken wrote:
>        One of the "netequitte" threads recently suggested ways to cut
>unnecessary
>re-transmission of whole messages.
>
>        I've notice some responses simply copy the whole prior message and some
>allow cuts (snips) and other nifty features.  What is the general
>consciences on the best e-mail software for use with this type of list?

I prefer Eudora Pro.  I understand the next version, 2.0, of Claris
e-mailer will be pretty good. It has the best features I've seen for
keeping your own e-mail address book and using addresses from the book.

>I want something that work in Windows 95,

Windows '95 is a mistake.  That also means your computer choice was a
mistake too.  All this would have been much easier and more intuitive on a
Macintosh.  There are limitations on Windows that get in your
way...needlessly

TeriAnn

twakeman@scruznet.com