Luck

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Luck
From: LEE <leew@arn.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 21:51:31 -0600
Well it happened.  I tried to turn left up an aisle in a parking lot when out
of the blue dry day a DD (dumbdriver). ran into me.  As I turned up the aisle I
saw him coming and stopped.  He locked his brakes on his Z-28 Camero and slid
25 feet into the dead front of my car.  He got out and apoligized gave me all
of his insurance info, phone #, and address.  Did not ask for mine. He did not
even bother to get my name.  I got what I thought I needed and let him go
because he was in a hurry.  Cant get a cop to report on private parking lots.
Called his insurance agency and they said he was their client but not that car.
 Went to the agency and they took pictures of my damage and said that he was
insured now.  Dec. 26 Talked to adjuster and who said the other driver said I
crossed over on his side and hit him.  Went to site took pictures of his skid
marks and will go to small claims court if Farmers Insurance will not cover.
The adjuster checked the parking lot at night but didn't find anything.
Any advice
Lee Waters
1969TR-6  CC26710L  Slightly bent