RE: triumphs

To: CMaster808@aol.com, Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com
Subject: RE: triumphs
From: "Richard Ceraldi-ERC004" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 13:16:56 -0600
Cc: MGs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
X400-mts-identifier: [ /P=MOT/A=MOT/C=US/ ; m\il02n\970102131656h ]
Chet,
 So what's your point with all of this. I am sure both lists have much
better things to post than some petty bs about whose car is better or has
the most beautiful people driving them. If someone wants to belittle someone
elses car on another list let it stay there and fill their  (and your)
mailboxes we don't need this activity. It seems like you are trying to get
something going that does not need to be. How about turning off your
computer, going out and eating some crawdads and drinking beer with your
local MG guys. Who knows maybe ya'll can team up and start a bar fight with
some Miata drivers;-)
Regards,
Richard
www.exact.com/~gt6mk3