Re: Triumphs

To: Dave Boyt <dboyt@apexcorp.com>
Subject: Re: Triumphs
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 1997 08:51:54 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Triumph List:

This fellow sent me the following e-mail. I am clueless on the
59 Estate Wagon. Is their someone on the Triumph mailing list
that can help this fellow out? Please respond to him at

dboyt@apexcorp.com

and, maybe, copy the list so I can get it in the next day's
digest.

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6