6-PACK Magazine and TR6s

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 6-PACK Magazine and TR6s
From: snmwilson@juno.com (MARY L WILSON)
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 1997 20:29:10 EST
Hello out there in TRIUMPH Land!  I just got onto this net and like it!
Yes, 6-PACK as a club and a magazine is alive and well.   Gary,  sorry
you missed your '96 issues, I'll call Bev to find out, in the meantime,
you can write to me over this net work or at my e-mail address if you'd
care to.     Martin, congrats on your recent purchase of a TR6!  I saw
your letter too late to get back to you, but 6-PACK has a surrogate
buyers network; a group of volunteers in various parts of the USA who
will go look at a TR6/TR250 and give you a fairly objective idea of what
kind of shape its's in.  Call or mail me for further details.     To
everybody else, too:  6-PACK is a club of over 650 people, with the
Triumph TR6 and TR250 as a common interest.   It's a great club with an
excellent magazine and good people who love their TRs.  6-PACK is for the
preservation, restoration and enjoyment of the TR6 and TR250 models of
Triumph.  We have an annual car show, The TRIALS, held at various
locations around the US.  TRIALS '96 was at Indianapolis, IN and TRIALS
'97 will be held early October '97 at Columbus, IN.   I'm Vice Chairman
of 6-PACK and would like to hear from any/all of you with TR6 or TR250
autos, even if you're not members (yet) of 6-PACK.
I'm also a member of the VTR.              Yours in Triumphs,      Steve
Wilson        triumph72@juno.com