Re: triumphs@autox.team.net digest #476 Sun Dec 29 02:35:00 MST 1996

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: triumphs@autox.team.net digest #476 Sun Dec 29 02:35:00 MST 1996
From: jacad <jacad@cam.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 1997 21:37:12 -0500
Ron,

According to TRF there is not one color of grey that is considered to be
correct for a steel wheel. Apparently there are about 12 different
shades of grey that were used by the factory to paint steel wheels.
(whatever they found laying around) Probably the best thing to do is get
a can of the Classic Car" paint for steel wheels that moss supplies and
match it, but I would definitly paint the wheel with an "Imron" or a
similar heavy duty paint as the classic car paint chips too easily.

Barry Shefner
59 TR3A OTS 57675
jacad@cam.org