Badge Bars - Sources

To: "'British List'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Badge Bars - Sources
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 09:38:30 -0800
Hey y'all,

        Having completed all necessary mechanical repairs to ready the Spit for
the upcoming season, I now turn my attention to the proper spring attire.  The
old lady with the new insides needs a facelift and until we get the money up
for the paint and such, we are turning to things shiny.  I got a couple of neat
badges and would like to mount them on a badge bar, similar to those found on
the Spit's idols, the big Healeys.  Do you know of sources for these?
Preferably designed for the Spit, but can adapt if need be.

Thanks in advance,

Happy New Year
Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar