Re: Clogged aerosol -

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clogged aerosol -
From: CLAY_SCOTT@HP-Loveland-om10.om.hp.com
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 97 10:35:45 -0700
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     Barry,
       I have used an automatic center punch to put a very small puncture in
the
     can above the fluid level, usually just below the top rim.  You may have
     tip the can if it is full and punch on the high side.  A sharp awl would
     work as well.  Use eye protection just in case.  Some material may escape
     the hole due to the propellant being mixed in with the material and
causing
     it foam.  A VERY small hole cuts this loss.  I had some luck with an oil
     product by chilling it in the freezer to thicken the material.  Don't know
     how that would work with Corroless.
     Once the propellant is gone just cut a slot and pour it into a container.
     If you ever wondered what they due with marble "seconds" just look inside
     an empty spray can!

                                        Good Luck,
                                        Clay Scott