A top-down kind of weekend ..

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: A top-down kind of weekend ..
From: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Date: 6 Jan 97 9:17:42
Unbelievable weather on the east coast this weekend.  Here in D.C., Saturday
started out cloudy, but then went to over 70 and sunny, and fortunately, my
Spitfire was in a state of complete assembly.  I immediately thought of about
five different places to which I had to go (sort of), and threw a CD in the
player (RTF, ªNo Mysteryª) and headed down the road at a HIGH rate of speed.
Felt guilty about having that much fun (sort of).  I passed some Miata guys
without recognizing their existence, and later chastized myself for being so
petty and condescending.

 Sort of.

-- Martin S.
¹74 Spitfire 1500

An LBC¹s favorite road sign?  ªEXIT RAMP -- 25 MPHª