RE: POR15 Paint Question

To: "'Doug Daverne'" <daverne@dlcwest.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: POR15 Paint Question
From: Bob Wilson <Bob.Wilson@dssc.slg.eds.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 10:13:29 -0600
Doug,
  I've used POR15 on my TR4 frame.  It does support the
hit it with a hammer test.  How it works in the elements?
Well its the first step in a frame off restoration with
the POR15 frame being the first step.  Ask me in a couple
of years when I finally get the TR4 back on the road.

I also found POR15 being distributed by multiple advertising
in Hemmings.  I got mine from the guy not in New Jersey.
His prices were slightly less expensive.  And his name
also is Bob Wilson. :-)

Bob
'74 TR6
'67 TR4A