Road Trip!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Road Trip!
From: "Richard Ceraldi-ERC004" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 9:40:45 -0600
Cc: rgk@flash.net, robert.kramer@lcra.org
X400-mts-identifier: [ /P=MOT/A=MOT/C=US/ ; m\il02n\970107094045d ]
Frozen in Scions,
    For all of our friends that are stuck inside due to the cold we (the
Hill Country Triumph Club) have put one of our newletter articles online to
keep you inspired. Read about 5 Triumphs covering 2,125 combined miles using
only 3 quarts of oil and a headlight switch. You can't say these aren't road
cars. Allow some time for it to load as the photos of the area we drive are
breathtaking.
http://www.exact.com/~gt6mk3/lost-maples.html
   This is not to rub it in as it is now sleeting in Austin. Last week it
was 80. We have a saying in Texas (of course) "If you don't like the weather
wait a while, it will change".
Best of luck with the cabin fever relief,
Richard Ceraldi