Open Mouth, Insert Size 13 Foot

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Open Mouth, Insert Size 13 Foot
From: James Sudduth <james.sudduth@autodesk.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 1997 13:20:26 -0800
Dear Motorheads:

Concerning the location of the door lock on the TR6, those who replied to my
earlier email are correct, of course - the TR6 door lock was separate and
below the door handle. If I had bothered to raise my eyes and look at the
picture of my own TR6 RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME I would have seen this to be true!

Looks like I proved my old grandfather to be correct. He used to say:

 "Most people got diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain".

Charming, charming fellow. . .

Jim Sudduth
jims@autodesk.com
'74 TR6 CF20076U