Fwd: Gasket hole punches with hammer

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Gasket hole punches with hammer
From: VATAINC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 16:24:52 -0500
---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Re: Gasket hole punches with hammer
Date:    97-01-03 03:51:22 EST
From:    VATAINC
To:      triumphs@autox.com

On Wed. Jan 1 1997  Mark Anderton writes:

>They make a really nice hole punches you whack with a hammer.

I just got my second set of punches from HARBOR FREIGHT TOOLS  item
# 03838-OAPA  $6.99  nine sizes from 3/32" to 1/2"  Phone 1 800 423-2567.
They are great for occasional use, do'nt expect to use them to make a living.
 I would suggest you test your desired hole size on a scrap first as
different materials will yield a hole smaller than the punch used.

Tom Call Portland, OR
65 Herald